Glacier Place Apartments feature 48 units with one, two and three bedroom apartments ranging from 800 square feet to almost 1,200 square feet. Each apartment home contains energy efficient refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, washer and dryer. Other amenities include air conditioner, ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom, and programmable thermostats to help keep your energy costs down. Outside, there are carport parking spaces, children’s play area, and a picnic pavilion.
Glacier Place is low income housing tax credit, which means there are specific rules regarding student households. Unfortunately, if you are part of a 100% full-time student household, one member of the household must qualify for any one of the following exemptions in order to move in:
- If you are married and currently file a joint tax return.
- You are an independent single parent with dependent children.
- At least one member of the household is receiving TANF (Cash Assistance)
- At least one student is in a program considered job training under state or federal law
- At least one household members is under 25 and previously part of the foster care program
26 May, 2021
Highland Property Management
Monday – Friday: , By Appointment Only, Saturday and Sunday: Closed